Australia's Most Recognised Medical & Cosmetic Tattoo Practitioner, Lyn Quade, Welcomes You
Cosmetic tattoo and training - Gold Coast, Brisbane, Ballina, Ipswich, Toowoomba, Rainbow Beach, Maleny.
Welcome to the Australian Institute of Intradermal Micropigmentation and Medical & Cosmetic Tattooing Pty Ltd. Micropigmentation practitioner and educator Lyn Quade has 25 years of multi award winning artistic design behind her. She has a reputation of having an eye for detail and pigment knowledge which has patients flying in from all states and New Zealand to have treatments. Many name Lyn the queen of medical & cosmetic tattoo and she is recognised as Australia's top Medical & Cosmetic Tattoo practitioner. Lyn is also renowned for her medical & cosmetic tattoo training & courses.
Invest in yourself with confidence
Lyn is highly skilled and began designing faces with cosmetics in the beauty industry before turning her hand to permanent cosmetics. She is recommended by skin & beauty professionals, medical practitioners, cosmetic, laser and plastic surgeons. She takes time with every client consultation and understands the well being, satisfaction and the importance of individual needs.
“90% of women use cosmetics every day.”
Lyn can enhance your natural contour by inserting tiny micro pigments, shading in the areas to get your perfect colour for you giving you an instant facelift or camouflage.
Imagine waking up looking and feeling great.
Why not look good every day? Invest in yourself with confidence at Permanent Makeup Australia.
Lyn practises at 5 medical anti-ageing centres and hospitals in Queensland and New South Wales. Contact us to find out which one is nearest to you.
- Brisbane – Herston Health adjacent to the Royal Brisbane Women's Hospital, QLD
- Ramsey Specialist Centre, Dr Hugh Bartholomeusz Plastic Surgeon, Greenslopes Private Hospital, QLD
- Gold Coast – The Layt Clinic, Dr Craig Layt Plastic Surgeon, 16 Harvest Court, Southport, QLD
- Ipswich – Tri Rhosen House, Plastic And Cosmetic Centre, 2 Court Street, Ipswich, QLD
- Ballina – Ballina Medical Centre, 32 Tamar Street, Ballina, NSW
- Toowoomba – Cosmetic Elegance Clinic, Dr Eddie Roos, Suite 102, Medici Medical Centre, 15 Scott Street, Toowoomba, QLD 4350
- Rainbow Beach - Rainbow Hair and Beauty Studio, Shop 4/8 Rainbow Beach Road, Rainbow Beach QLD 4581
- Maleny - Advanced Skin Treatments and Cosmedix, 2/13 Bunya Street, Malney Qld 4552
Cosmetic Tattoo Procedures
PMA provides an array of paramedical cosmetic tattoo procedures.
- Block and Feather Touch Eyebrows
- Scar Camouflage & Repigmentation
- Cleft Lip Camouflage & Restoration
- Areola Correction, Camouflage & Creation
Remember the saying “You get what you pay for”… It saves you money and embarrassment to do it right the first time!
Your investment in permanent makeup saves you time and money in the long run. Rome was not built in a day and permanent cosmetics may take several treatments to achieve your desired look. I take a conservative approach “less is best” as it is possible to add MORE colour and not as easy to remove it.